Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cam's Garden, landscape, deer in the woods








Cam's Garden








(Detail)





About This Painting:


Been working on this painting off and on for about two years now. I wanted to use an impressionistic style, yet add quite a bit of detail too. Sometimes it is hard to get the right balance of these two ideas, but I must say it really worked!


Enjoy!


Now accepting custom orders, please email me at fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for more info and prices by size.



Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Media: acrylic on canvas

Size: 30 in X 24 in (76.2 cm X 61 cm)


Sorry but this original is not available

Click here for details about greeting cards and prints of this painting.




Click here to see my gallery pages!



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

This DEFINITELY worked!!!! ANd I love the results!
TWO YEARS, huh? Persistence paid off!