Monday, September 26, 2011

Dinner Time, great egret in a pond of lilies

"Dinner Time"



About This Painting:
This great white egret kept landing in front of me while I was painting en plein aire (out on location). He was very large, and fat! I think he (or she) wanted to pose for me. I did include him in some of the plein air paintings I did those couple of days. Then I painted a few of him in paintings like this that are done from the photos I took.



Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 5 in (12.7 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $75 USD

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lori McNamara said...

Nice painting Fawn! We must be thinking alike today! LOL!