Saturday, September 17, 2011

Momma's Boy, equine art, foal, watercolor

"Momma's Boy"



About This Painting:
This is an older painting that I have never posted. This little guy was born when my boys were around 8 and 10 years old. I had worked with the dam before she got too big around to ride. I took tons of pictures and wanted to use watercolors to paint him, because of the abstract looking effects in the back ground. The image is cropped, the actual painting has more background to it.

Enjoy!

Ready to frame.

Media: watercolor
Size: 11 in X 15.5 in (27.9 cm X 39.4 cm)

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

What a sweet painting, Fawn! I can see how you love this little fella.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...