Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spilling Over, abstract, palette knife, rainbow, landscape or waterfall




"Spilling Over"

I might add an angel, but I wasn't sure which way to turn it. I signed it so that it could hang vertical or horizontal. I originally created it to hang horizontal with the green at the bottom and the rays of light shooting upwards. But when I turned it this way, it reminded me of sunlight hitting rushing water. Either way I could add an angel if someone wanted angels.


This was done alla prima (all at once in one session). It has wonderful thick texture and bold colors. Too much fun!


Enjoy!


Ready to frame, or it can be displayed on a table easel.


Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100.00


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...