Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Time For Everthing, foal running

"First Time for Everything"



Got great pictures of this 4 day old colt running around the paddock his first time out. He had a hard time getting here, and his mother almost didn't make it. She could not move around very well, so he would take off around and around, and she would call him back each time. It was way too cool to watch. He lives next door to me.



I have just made this painting available in print. Click here for more info.


Ready to Frame

12 x 16 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$975.00


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...