Sunday, March 11, 2012

Make a Wish, landscape with white horse

"Make a Wish"


This is just one of the wonderful scenes along Arbuckle Creek, near Sebring, Florida. I have painted many pieces from my photos of this area.


I added the white horse as a tribute to my mother, who always told me to "Quick make a wish on that white horse!"


I hid an opsprey flying out of the tree, and an anhinga sits on a limb in the water.


Ready to Frame

Acrylic on canvas

18 x 24 inches

Price for the original: $700.00

FREE SHIPPING in the US


I am pleased to make this painting available in prints and cards.


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thank you for stopping by!






No comments: