Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Eternal Love, angels at sunset, palette knife painting


"Eternal Love"


This was a custom order I did last year. It is a combination of some of my other palette knife angel paintings.  I love the unique textures and colors the knife gives to a painting.  I have currently made this one available in prints and greeting cards.

Enjoy!


Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 12 x 16 inches
SOLD

Email me at fmcneillbarr@gmail.com to order your own custom painting. I do pets, livestock, homesteads, wildlife, religious themes,  angels, etc.....I work from your photos and/or my own sketches and photos.

Click here for information on customizable prints and greeting cards. 

Click here to see my gallery pages!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...