Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Falling Fast, waterfall


"FALLING FAST"

This started as a demo for my adult class.  I got a little carried away with the details when I finished it up a week later.  put in way to many hours.....Love it when it becomes timeless, like a daydream and you loose all track of time!


Enjoy!

Size: 9 x 12 inches
Medium: Acrylic on hardboard
$375.00 plus shipping


Click here for greeting cards or prints in various sizes of this painting. 

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for  availability or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

Jyoti V said...

You have such a nice blog. You are such a great painter.. so good :)

Fawn said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...