Sunday, September 01, 2013

Paradise at Sunset, Florida landscape with wildlife

"Paradise at Sunset"

This painting is the second in a series I started this summer.  I created them both from memory.  The animals are free-handed onto the canvas after I practice drawing them on paper first.  This time I reversed things and brightened the sky. Also included deer, egrets, turkey, hogs, and a gator. This is a truly original painting.  Most of mine are (unless I am doing one for a client that wants something from their photos).  I use my own images and /or my own sketches and free-hand everything.  Many artists today copy from photos, literally.  They get enlargements trace it off -- and sometimes it is not even their own photos!  You can read more about that by clicking here.  



Size: 30 x 40 inches
Medium: Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas
original painting: SOLD


Click here for prints of this painting

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: