Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gone Fishing, Little Green Heron


"Gone Fishing"

I have tried for years to get a good image of this painting. Finally I have one that doesn't have a glare on it!  This painting is now available in print.

Lots of tiny details, and hours of work! I even painted little fish swimming in the water. Too much fun.

Enjoy!

Ready to frame
Acrylic on canvas
18 x 24 inches
Price for original: $1,000.00 (includes shipping in the US)

Click here for cards and/or prints of this image.

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...