Friday, August 01, 2014

Heaven's Touch, girl riding a horse at sunset on a beach


"Heaven's Touch"


I did this a few years ago, just made it available in print.  It combines many thoughts and memories from many places.   Poured myself into it for a few months. Created entirely from memory!  (Usually use some reference photos.)  Love the way it came together.


30 x 40 x 2 inches
Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas
$7,500.00

click here for prints of this image in a variety of sizes!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...