Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rise and Shine, dairy cows and deer


"Rise and Shine"

So much symbolism here. It was January, a new year, a new day. Bright sunlight is breaking through the cool morning shadows, like a new start to putting the past in the past and focusing on the present. It is about overcoming depression and finding joy again.

I used to sing a song to my boys to wake them up that gave me the title for this painting: Rise and Shine and give God the Glory, Glory...


About the original:
Acrylic on hardboard
12 x 16 inches
created in January, 2014
$950.00


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...