Saturday, January 16, 2016

Misty Dawn with Scripture, horses and wildlife


"Misty Dawn"

One of my favorites.  Just made it available in print with the Bible verse Psalms 5:3 on it.  (it is also available without scripture.)

When I painted the foal in the distance I gave it the color of a horse I had always wanted.  A few months later I purchased a yearling filly that looked just like her! Her name was Kissy, but I renamed her: Misty Dawn!

This painting was created from different memories.  I used my own sketches and drew it free-hand.  The stallion came from some photos I took at a friend's ranch.  I changed his color to strengthen the composition and make him the focal point.

About this painting:
24 x 30 inches
Acrylic on canvas
The original is sold, prints are available:



Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!  

2 comments:

Painting pro’s said...

Excellent post.
I like this article and your pictures is looking good.
Thanks for sharing.
custom painting contractors in omaha ne

Fawn Barr said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...