Friday, March 04, 2016

Custom orders for original angel paintings

I am currently accepting custom orders!  Here are some examples:


"God's Grace"



"Endless Mercy"



"Endless Song Too"




"Endless Healing"





"Julia's Angel" 





"Heaven's Answer"

Of course there are many more to choose from!  I will mix and match ideas, change color schemes and/or do a similar painting in a size you desire.

I can add a pet with the angel also.  I work from photos when adding pets or livestock. 


Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, Angels, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thank you for passing this link on!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...