Thursday, March 10, 2016

Old Barn, landscape with pond


"Old Barn"
original demo

Created the first painting of this barn from photos I took in Alabama a few years ago.  Then I used that painting as a demo for a class, and this is the one I did during class.  Most of my students follow along step by step. Some work on their own projects or work ahead and change it up.  Either way they all turn out different!  I love to see someone create the sky in sunset colors, or add tons of flowers, or whatever.  It makes it more unique and encourages creative thinking.

In one way this is an original, because I used my own photos and created the painting freehand.  However, I have done a couple of them. 

About the painting:
Acrylic on canvas panel
11 x 14 inches
Ready to frame
$225.00 plus shipping

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, Angels, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...