Saturday, April 02, 2016

accepting orders for custom paintings


 Here are some examples of commissioned paintings. I can take your photos and use colors of your choice for the background and create a custom painting in a size you would like!  I can also use one of my paintings to get started and make changes to create your own original!

If you are considering having one made for a  unique gift, then now is the time!  


Choose a painting you like, and/or find two or three of your photos.  My prices are by size. I take half down and half on completion. 

      I do angels, children with their pets, pets portraits, livestock, wildlife, homesteads, favorite landscapes, gardens, etc . . .  I work with you through the stages of the painting in progress so changes and corrections can be made early.   



 Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for  information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


Thank you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...