Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cypress Shores 2, original landscape with egret, impressionism


"Cypress Shores 2"
© Fawn McNeill 2010

Created this from photos I took on the boat.  Robert and I went on a fishing trip down the rim canal near J & S fishing camp. Exaggerated the brush strokes to make it more impressionistic, really love that style.  I just framed this one in a custom made, hand painted frame (see below).

Enjoy!


Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $125.00 USD  Free Shipping in the US


Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, Angels, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!





Thank you passing this link on!
http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com

No comments: