Sunday, July 31, 2016

Morning Chatter,fox squirrel in a tree


"Morning Chatter"

This large fox squirrel had more to say than I wanted to hear!  He would not stop scolding me as I walked around under this tree.  Clearly I had invaded his space.  I finally got a few pictures of him before I moved on.

BTW: I just finished my first novel! Click here for a little more about it!


Media: Acrylic on Canvas Panel
Size: 9 x 12 inches

The original is not yet available
This older painting is now available in customizable cards and prints!  Click here for prints or cards of this image. 

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.





Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



Enjoy!  

No comments: