Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Splash of Fall, rushing water, fall leaves, demo


"Splash of Fall"
© Fawn mcNeill 2016

Demonstration painting from a few years ago, originally for my adult class. Always liked it, but had never finished it.  Some of my younger students wanted to paint it.  So we did it in one of the kids classes.  I went back and cleaned up the messy places, added more leaves and details, and finally signed it!  Love the way it turned out. it!  


About the painting:
Acrylic on hardboard
 11 x 14 inches
Ready to frame
$200.00, or best offer!

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, Angels, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...