Sunday, July 10, 2016

Wipe Out, abstract waves, knife painting


"Wipe Out"
© Fawn McNeill 2009

About This Painting:
This one is now available in greeting cards and prints!
Tried to capture the motion and curl of the surf up close.  Brings back good memories. The first time I swam in the ocean in Hawaii I was 13.  It messed me up as it tumbled me around!  I finally got the hang of it and learned to body surf.  Never did stand on a board though.  

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $485.00 USD
Ready to frame.

Click here for prints or cards of this image.




Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.



Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...