Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Angel lake, sunset


"Angel Lake"
Original demo © 2011

This painting started as a class demo.  Went back later and added stronger colors, and more detail along the shore line.  Added the angel in place of the sun. I also gave it more contrast by darkening the foreground tree.  

I'm posting it again, in honor of my Mother-in-law, Dorothy Barr, who just went to meet Jesus.  She was 98! I miss her.

Thanks for your time.


Media: Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 11 x 14 inches

$825.00  

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.





Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


No comments: