Friday, August 12, 2016

Playful Pony, impressionism landscape


"Playful Pony"
© Fawn McNeill 2007

Here is an older painting that I love!  I have framed it and put it in my gallery for sale. It was created from memory, just for fun.  See below for frame.
Enjoy!



Media: Acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 x 12 inches

$595.00  Framed (See below)

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.





Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments: