Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Poured Out, waterfall, knife painting, class demo


"Poured Out"
(Original demo)

Created this painting with palette knives with my students.  Tough project, but great results!

Medium: Acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 x 12 inches
Price: $195.00, ready to frame

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!  (I have recently been accepted back to Daily Painters! )

Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...