Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Quenching the Darts, Abstract, knife painting, faith and prayer


"Quenching the Darts" (Ephesians 6:16)
© Fawn McNeill 2008

Just made this palette knife painting available in prints and cards! 

This original knife painting was done alla prima (all in one session) which creates unique mixtures of color and thick texture.  Usually they are fun and exciting to create.  This one, however, came from frustration and cries for mercy.

I cried out to the Almighty as I struggled through marriage problems, (which we didn't know was due to my husband having hydrocephalus and a tumor in the back of his ear canal that was growing into his brain.)  Just a few months later he had the first of two brain surgeries, and he is doing well now.  We have overcome huge obstacles.  I am grateful for the lessons learned and the peace that the Lord gives even in the midst of the struggles.

Media: Acrylic on hardbaord
Size: 10 x 10 inches
$1,000.00  ready to frame

Click here for prints or cards of this image!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages,

You can find me at DailyPainters.com,


Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: