Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Smoky Mountains, impressionistic landscape, knife painting


"Smokies"
© Fawn Mcneill 2010

Little original palette knife painting, fun colors, nice depth.  Created from my own photos.

Medium: Acrylic on hardboard
Size: 8 x 10 inches
Price: $790.00, ready to frame

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!  (I have recently been accepted back to Daily Painters! )


Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...