Tuesday, May 16, 2017

From the Depths, inspirational art, seascape


"From the Depths"
20 x 24 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$750.00 (plus shipping)

This is the original idea I did for a much larger (30 x 40) demonstration for a worship service, which was awesome to be a part of!  

The painting changed drastically.  It started with negative words, as I struggled with doing things out of my comfort zone.  I wrote "Too Hard"  instead of "Hurts" during the worship service.  




As the Lord encouraged me that I can trust him to show me the way, I painted the cross and lifted the girls head, and arms.  As my soul let go of the fear, the water also calmed in the painting.  The light of the cross began to wipe out the negative words. 




The grass and flowers started growing, and the girl went to her knees.  So did I!  Tears slipped out and I continued with adding the path down the cliff.  This path was part of a vision I had a while ago, but now it was becoming clear that my Heavenly Father has new directions for me, if I will accept it. This has been a powerful symbolic painting from the depths of my soul.  I hope it inspires you also!


Click here for prints and gifts of this image!

The larger painting will be available soon.

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages, (prints and many new gift items available with my art on them!

 Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...