Friday, May 12, 2017

Rainy Day Angel, knife painting


"Rainy Day Angel" © 2008
Palette Knife Painting
Acrylic on hardboard 
8 x 10 inches,
SOLD

Thinking about doing this one again, larger, maybe reverse the angel and change up the colors.  I love the way the energy is reflecting in the rain.  This painting goes with the moods I have been in lately. So many ups and downs this past month.  Wonderful opportunities in the midst of some sad situations.  I feel like the Good Lord has sent angels to help me find my way lately.

If you are interested in something similar, I would love to create it with you! We can use your color scheme, add clouds, and/or less rain....

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages, (prints and many new gift items available with my art on them!

 Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.




Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...