Monday, June 12, 2017

Early Light, seascape in progress


"Early Light"
10 x16 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$500.00

Love this one already!  Not sure how much more I will do to it, but I want to add more of a beach with some waves.  Needs some birds too.  Open to suggestions! 

Had my granddaughters this past week, and we painted together.  We all painted a sunset/ sunrise from a photo my older granddaughter had taken.  We added more pink and less gray.  The girls added a hill at the bottom, and I reflected the colors in the water instead.

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages, (prints and many new gift items available with my art on them!

 Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.


Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...