Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Gulf Breeze, seascape, sandy shore


"Gulf Breeze"
14 x 18 inches, Acrylic on canvas
Prints available

Just finished this one this morning!  Worked on it for a few weeks now, used some of my older photos as a spring board, then moved things around for a stronger composition.  Originally wanted to keep it more impressionistic and painterly, but once again I added more and more detail.  Oh Well!  I guess that is just my style.

The original is not yet available.


Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages, (prints and many new gift items available with my art on them!

 Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.

Thanks for stopping by!

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...