Tuesday, December 12, 2017

New Hope, Brahmans, cattle, Florida Art





"New Hope"

Painted this a couple of years ago, but didn't get to post it because I couldn't get a good image of it.  I  wanted to make it available in prints, so I tried again. (This painting includes a unique custom frame.)

I actually took pictures of this calf peeking around a tree.  The mother was a little farther away.  Took a lot of nice images of different cows and bulls as well.  Next, I sketched out some ideas before drawing this composition onto the canvas.  I added water and mist to the background for that foggy morning haze that is so common around here. The flowers add the feeling of spring, a time for new life and hope.

Acrylic original
Exclusive art
12 x 16 inches
Unique custom frame
$950.00


Click here to see more!

Thanks for looking!


 Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: