Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Spring Shoreline,colorful morning


"Spring Shoreline"
(original demo)
11x14 inches
Acrylic on canvas

This was the first of 2, painted this past April.  I created it as a guide, then did the step-by-step painting during class for the second one.  Lots of strong colors, which I love to paint.

The challenging part was getting the waves to curve on the beach,  but everyone captured it nicely.  Each painting turns out unique and different, as I encourage my students to move things around, and use their favorite colors.

$250.00, ready to frame




 Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for information about hosting a private show and/or having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.


Thanks for stopping by!


Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!  

No comments: