Friday, July 13, 2007

Soul Searching, Abstract, Daily Painting

"Soul Searching"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on canvas board
NOT AVAILABLE

Just wanted to paint an abstract. I believe we are all on a journey, and we often get caught on paths that mislead us.  But we can also seek out the truth and intentionally throw out the negative thoughts and habits that beset us. The truth is found when we really seek it.



Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

'ART 4 TINY TOTS' said...

Hi there Fawn, this is a stunning painting - I LOVE it! It reminds me of a 'dream' I had when I was ill as a girl - though I didn't see the lower part of the journey, just the uppermost part. Let's hope this will always be the case!

:-)

Kind regards,
Jane

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank You! I really got lost in this one, in a good way.