Saturday, October 20, 2007

Winning Time, Equestrian Art, Daily Painting by Fawn


"Winning Time"
11 x 14 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$875.00  Framed (see below)

Painted this from a photo I took at the rodeo here in Okeechobee. We have 2 big events each year, and some smaller ones also.

Started this painting at the beginning of this week, but I didn't get much time to work on it. I enjoyed playing with the abstract background, and contrasting that with the realistic horse and rider
. I also like the determined look on the girls face.



Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability, information about hosting a private show, and/or having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc...)  Price list by size.


Thanks for stopping by!

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


2 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

This one looks super Fawn, I love the action.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you!