Sunday, October 05, 2008

Full Bloom, water lily

"Full Bloom"
6 x 6 inches
Acrylic on canvas

SOLD

Struggled at first, trying to get the feel of the petals, and trying to get the water to look like water. But then I finally relaxed and let my mind get into it, used the paint very thick and enjoyed pushing the colors around.
I love the strong colors, and the way the flower looks like it is moving with the water, that is what I wanted to begin with!

Enjoy!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

4 comments:

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Wow love this painting... I also love your colours in October Fest... really cool

Fawn said...

Thanks Sylvia!

Sandy said...

oh this is beautiful!

Fawn said...

Thank you Sandy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...