Sunday, September 13, 2009

Egret study, palette knife painting

"Egret study"


About This Painting:
I am starting a larger painting that is similar to this. Just playing with different ideas, and working on the color scheme. I love using the palette knife for the texture too, but the larger painting will be done in a different style. I saw a lot of egrets and great blue herons at the lake the other day, and the weeds were all different colors. The birds got lost in it all, and the photos didn't turn out very good, so I tried to make improvements in this painting!
Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $200 USD

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: