Friday, December 09, 2011

Bull Headed, brahman bulls

"Bull Headed"






About This Painting:
This one of my early works, done in oils. Did some new photography of it to make it available in print. I had originally titled it on the back "Bull Headed." For years I have called it "Stand Firm" and had some small prints made of it. The quality of my earlier prints do not compare to the clarity and color of this new series.




Click here for info on greeting cards and prints.

Media: oil on canvas
Size: 30 in X 24 in (76.2 cm X 61 cm)
Sorry, but the original is not available.




Click here to see my new gallery pages!




Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having a custom painting done of your livestock or pet.





Click here to read what customers say about my work.








2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I like the title Bull Headed. It suits the painting better. It's a great painting also!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

My husband said the same thing! Thanks!