Monday, October 08, 2007

Fall's Splendor, Realistic Impressionism, Eagles, Deer,

"Fall's Splendor"
12 x 16 inches
Acrylic on canvas

What a fun painting this one was! I have been wanting to go and see the colors change, but haven't had a chance yet. So I thought I would go there via canvas. 

I have been working on this painting for the last three days. I used pictures that I took in South Carolina a couple of years ago. It was about 30 degrees, frost and ice were all around, but I went out and did some plein air work anyway. Good memories.

Ready to frame.

$575.00 (incudes shipping)



Email me at: fawn@fawnartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Gee I have been wanting to go up north to see the leaves too, this looks like a lot of places we have been to. Its a beautiful painting. I love the soft yellow grass, you did a great job.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you Lori!
My husband says I should have called it open season. I told him I didn't want anyone shooting my buck! Smile.