"Longing for Home"
Started with a modest amount of toe prints, then I overlapped too many flowers. I added green for leaves, but most of the bottom became crowded in a hurry! Cracks me up!
I was careful to slow down and not put so much near the top. I love the hanging flowers and the hidden butterfly. Used a small brush for details after adding some fingerprints full of thick globs of color.
As I've stated before, blue flowers are symbolic for yearning for heaven, so I thought the title should reflect that.
Lift your spirit with a reminder of our glorious forever home with Jesus. I can imagine the streets are lined with gorgeous flowers! And you will brighten up any small space (or place it in a grouping). This is also a great gift idea!
~ Original, one-of-a-kind, handcrafted painting
~ Fingers and Toes, Unique Imprint Painting
~ Acrylic on Matboard
~ 7 x 10 inches, matted and framed to11 x 14 inches
~ Classic custom frame (see below)
~ $450.00,
~ Please email me for availability: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com
(This painting will be available through Okeechobee Main Street's Arts and Culture Alliance Gallery for 3 months.)


No comments:
Post a Comment