Thursday, October 25, 2007

Splash Down, East Coast Beach

"Splash Down"
9 x 12 inches
(ready to frame)
Acrylic on hardboard
$775.00
The morning I was at the beach a couple of weeks ago was unbelievable. The foam and splash came up past my knees, and the wind and salt air took me back to my teen years when I lived in the Pacific Islands. We spent every event on the beach, in Hawaii and in Guam. I enjoyed reliving the memories in this painting. Now I live inland- in the center of Florida. It is about an hours drive from my house to the coast, but I haven't had such a great time there in a few months. The weather, the lighting, the inspiration, it was just perfect.

Enjoy!

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...