Thursday, October 25, 2007

Splash Down, East Coast Beach

"Splash Down"



When I was at the beach, a couple of weeks ago, the foam and splash came up past my knees! What a wonderful morning.  

The wind and salt air took me back to my teen years when I lived in the Pacific Islands. We spent every event on the beach, in Hawaii, and in Guam. I enjoyed reliving the memories in this painting. 

Now I live inland- in the center of Florida. It is about an hour's drive from my house to the coast.  I haven't had such a great time there in a few months. The weather, the lighting, and the inspiration - well, it was just perfect.

~ Exclusive art
~ Original Acrylic on Hardboard
~ 9 x 12 inches
~ Unique custom frame (see below)
~ $375.00



Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )   Price list by size.



No comments: