Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rebekah's Beach, Mural completed




Rebeka's Beach, Mural,
acrylic on a wall

(I blocked the glare from the window for a better photo, makes the sand look darker.)




An angel looks out from behind a cloud. Blends in nicely.



Two angels here. (Click the image to enlarge it.)



The volleyball and the net are in Gator colors (University of Florida).


Finished up Rebekah's Beach today. Approx 13 x 8 feet. I love the angel sitting on the cloud to the right of the sun. There are seagulls and seashells too. Wonderful bold colors! I think Rebekah will really like it. She plays volleyball and her team went to state competition! Way To Go, Rebekah!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

Dee said...

Fawn, I am so inspired by your work, this is wonderful.
Dee/Alabama

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you both!

Derek McCrea said...

These are beautiful. I love the colors you used in these paintings it gives an impression of excellence and skill.