Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mountain Morning, Alla Prima

"Mountain Morning"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on card-stock
Not Available

Did this one a while ago, as a painting lesson at the high school. My students were working on using thick paint and letting the brush strokes show while we studied the Impressionism Movement in art history.
I made this painting up off of the top of my head, and did it alla prima (all at once) in one session. To much fun! That is always a satisfying experience, and I loved it instantly! I have used it for several classes and now I thought I would post it.


Thanks for looking and may God grant you a beautiful day.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 






No comments: