Friday, September 19, 2008

Lavender Lace, impressionism flowers

"Lavender Lace"
6 x 6 inches
Acrylic on canvas
ready to frame
$450.00

I am doing small studies for future compositions in a larger format. Lavender is one of my favorite flowers. This view has a little more detail than my more abstract paintings of these wonderful flowers.

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

3 comments:

Art and Poetry said...

It is very nice and has a kind of flowing background!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks! I wanted to really blur out the back ground.

TAMMY RANSDELL said...

The "Lavender Lace" impressionism flower fits rather nicely at my Facebook page, "Lavender Lace"! Beautiful work! Today's focus is on Impressionism at my page. :)

www.facebook.com/lavenderlace