Sunday, August 21, 2011

Butterfly Wishes, abstract palette knife painting

"Butterfly Wishes"



About This Painting:
First of a series of 3 palette knife butterflies I did a few years ago. I wanted to make it look like it was moving quickly, so I used a palette knife for a more abstract affect. The symbolism is in the colors: green is for growth and wealth, orange is for warmth and open arms, and yellow is for joy.


Enjoy!

This little painting is loaded with thick paint and bold colors. It is also available in fully customizable greeting cards and prints.



Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $275.00 USD

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Love, love, LOVE the green in this!

Fawn said...

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...