Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Fall Demo painting


"Splash of Fall"

Did this demonstration painting a couple of years ago for my adult class when I first opened my gallery. I recently added more leaves and details as some of my younger students wanted to paint it.  They asked me why I thought it wasn't finished, so I thought I should finish it up and sign it!  

(Some of my demos come right out of instruction books or calendars.  I do re-arrange things and change colors.)

About the painting:
Acrylic on hardboard
 11 x 14 inches
Ready to frame
$200.00 plus shipping

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, Angels, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I have a basement full of demos. I know what you mean. Glad you finished this one up. Lovely colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...