Monday, September 24, 2018

Second Look, Florida art, plein air


"Second Look" 
© Fawn McNeill 2011



This is the third painting I did at the Adams Ranch on location a few years ago. I had packed up most of my gear, and then looked back at this view from the other side of the path before I loaded up my easel. I was tired and ready to leave, but it was so beautiful, and I wanted to at least get this one started. So I went back and unloaded everything! Got a great lay-in, and almost finished it on location...... I touched up a few things and added a little more detail when I got home. I love the way it turned out! 


Enjoy!


Media: acrylic on hardboard (Framed)
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $280.00  + shipping  





Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability or information about  having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc...)  
Price list by size.


Thanks for stopping by!






Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!  

No comments: