Sunday, February 24, 2019

Gentle Rain, hibiscus, mixed media, knife painting


"Gentle Rain"

This is a larger painting in my new mixed media series.  I built the texture up with thick heavy gesso this time, instead of modeling paste.  Also added some aquarium stones and gems.  I gave the drips of water a little extra shine too.  

Very exciting! The colors and the sparkle are hard to see in this photo, but when the light hits the painting at different angles, they jump out at you!

Original Art, 
20 x 20 x 1 3/4  inches
Mixed Media on Gallery Wrap Canvas
$1,150.00 includes shipping
The deep sides are painted. Framing is optional.

Click here to see more


Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability 

Thanks for stopping by!

Click here for customer feedback to see what others say about my work!  




No comments: