Thursday, March 19, 2020

Reconciled, beach scene on wood


"Reconciled"
Hand painted, not a pour!

First of a new series I just started, I have several in progress....
I painted this on a cutting board.  Had to clean it up, sand it some, and seal it so the paint doesn't peal off. 
I'm experimenting with the wood grain showing through for the sand.  This calls for thin layers of paint.  As always, I'm using professional mediums and paints to make my own transparent colors.
Loving it!

9 x 12 inches
Original painting on a cutting-board
$175.00 plus shipping




Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  
Price list by size.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: