Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grandma's Touch, mountain landscape with flowers

"Grandma's Touch"

About This Painting:
This actually began as a demo, then later I changed the color scheme and added more flowers and trees.... It reminds me of my grandmother's rock gardens in Montana. She loved working in her gardens. Some had flowers of every kind, and others had vegetables and strawberries. My fondest memories of her are when she taught me how to thin out the carrots, and to taste the difference in food you grew yourself compared to what we bought at the store.
Thanks for looking!
Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
Sorry, but this painting is NOT AVAILABLE


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy! 

No comments: