Tuesday, October 05, 2010

At the Park, plein air, Florida art, lilies, great egret

"At the Park"



Had wonderful paint-out in Fort Peirce today -- Everything was bright and colorful. It was my first time out in a few months. A cool breeze, warm sunshine, lilies blooming, and all kinds of birds posing right in front of me.... Got a lot of great pictures while I painted this scene. Totally enjoyed myself.

Thanks for looking!

Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
SOLD


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great use of paints colors and textures, your work is oustanding!!!

Your photo on canvas