Saturday, November 05, 2011

Mama's Baby, manatees

"Mama's Baby"
© Fawn McNeill 2011



Many layers of colors were used to get this cool effect under the water. Thoroughly enjoyed myself!
I drew the sketches on paper first (free-hand) Then drew my final choice onto the canvas, I used the paint thin and transparent for the first few layers. Matte medium is a great way to thin the paint without jeopardizing the integrity of the paint.

This painting was created as a custom order. I am currently accepting orders. Can work from your photos, prices are by size. 

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 11 in X 14 in (27.9 cm X 35.6 cm)
Sorry, the original is not available.
Prints may be available.

Email me for info: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com



Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: